When developing an app for the enterprise or for anything else in general, here are some tips that you can follow.
1. Create task-specific-apps: Every app should be created to accomplish specific tasks. There should be a focus on accomplishing the app’s mission statement.
2. Design for the user: It doesn’t matter what you think. The app should be developed for the users. It should focus on providing the best user experience.
3. Make security a priority: Essential security measures must be included to protect the data of the users.
4. Embrace the platform: Utilize the features of the device or platform that you are working on to make the app better.
5. Mind your business: If your an enterprise, focus on your area of expertise. If you don’t have a system in place to create apps, it is probably better to have someone else do it for you.