Categories
Android iPhone mobile news

Apple And Google Will Take 98% of The Mobile Market in 2012

Apple, Google Will Take 98 Percent of Mobile Market in 2012: Analyst – Mobile and Wireless – News & Reviews – eWeek.com.

Google and Apple will capture so much of the mobile market by the end of 2012 that there won’t even be a viable number-three spot left, according to a new report from Global Equities Research.

Together they  currently share about 85%, leaving the other 15% to split between Windows, BlackBerry, and Nokia.

Leave a Reply