Categories
resource

iPhone 5 data usage already surpasses Samsung Galaxy S3’s

According to a recent study by Chitika Insights, which quantified data from user agent analysis on millions of mobile ad impressions over 7 day period from Oct 3rd through Oct 9th, iPhone 5 has about 56% of the web traffic volume whereas Galaxy S3 has the remainder of 44%.

http://insights.chitika.com/2012/iphone-5-galaxy-s-iii-study/

Leave a Reply