Ars Technica has produced a comprehensive review of Apple’s latest product, the iPad Mini.
- Size, weight, and shape are all great. It’s what the full-sized iPad can’t be
- Screen size is technically smaller than the iPad, but real world use doesn’t make it feel that way
- Good battery life means I’m not having panic attacks when I’m not near a wall plug
- Gamers who are unimpressed with the iPad 2’s performance will remain unimpressed with the iPad mini
- May feel more cramped when typing on-screen in landscape mode
- The pixels! The jagged text! The iPad mini needs a retina display option