The much anticipated camera enhancing update for the Moto X that first began rolling out to the T-Mobile variant of the phone a couple of weeks ago is now ready for all AT&T customers. A soak test for the AT&T model actually started popping up on phones earlier in the week, but AT&T has announced that it should be available to the majority of customers today, October 4.
Here is the change-log:
- Camera enhancements:
- Enhanced camera auto-white balance performance and color accuracy.
- Improved exposure when taking photos outside or back-lit, and improved clarity in low light.
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion.
- Faster response and improved accuracy when using Touch-less Control and easier set up and training of the “OK Google Now” trigger.
- Enhanced transfer of content from old phone to new phone using Motorola Migrate.
- Fine-tuned feature that allows you to find phone when it is lost that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location.
Find more info on this at the link.